The first step in building your website, we ask you to choose a site category so we can tailor the designs to your needs. You can then set your site's color and font.
3. As you type, a menu displays popular suggestions. Pick one or enter whatever you like. (See the full list of themes)
4. In the next field, enter what you want to call your site or store (up to 64 characters), then select Continue.
5. Now fine-tune your site by selecting the Theme panel.
6. Scroll through the left-hand layouts grid (desktop) or swipe through predefined color-font combinations (mobile).
7. When you're finished, see your results by selecting Preview (desktop), or the home button and Preview (mobile).
8. When you're ready to make the site public, select Publish.